7th MICE Exhibition & Conference
October 20 – 21, 2020
We invite you to register as a member on WESTM website by using the “Register” button on a right side (if you already registered in previous years you can just login directly).
Our members are part of the community of MICE professionals, and in addition first ones to receive all special promotions and information.
Also, by registering, you will be able to apply for our Hosted Buyer Programme (it will show up in your main menu once you login) and get an opportunity to visit and have a first hand experience of Belgrade and Serbia, make great connections with local and regional MICE professionals, and learn from international and regional speakers.
We are looking forward to meet you and to be your host in Serbia.
Your WESTM Team
Free Flights & Local Transport
Depending on the offered hosted buyer programme option, you will be provided with the complementary flight to the largest airport in Serbia, “Nikola Tesla” airport (IATA: BEG) in Belgrade. Also, all hosted buyers will have all local transports done by our partner transfer company
We are partners with the best hotels in Belgrade where you will have the opportunity to enjoy yourself while staying at one of them as our hosted buyer. Nothing beats the firsthand experience.
Our FAM trip is prepared carefully with the desire to show you all the special things Belgrade and Serbia have to offer. Our partners from Tourism organisation of Belgrade are working hard each year to help us deliver perfectly tailored tour, made specifically to meet your needs.
Appointments & Workspace
You will be provided with your personal work space at WESTM, as well as company profile on our website and online appointment system with your diary for arranging meetings.
Our educational program, “Belgrade Tourism & MICE Forum”, is designed to provide you with the better knowledge of this region directly from the people running the industry here. At the same time, you will be able to learn about all the hot topics form out top industry speakers, with special focus on MICE industry and new technologies.
Naturally, we want you to relax and enjoy Serbian hospitality too, while having some time to chat and mingle… Of course, let’s not forget about delicious Serbian food and great entertainment.
WESTM is the only MICE exhibition & conference in Serbia, striving each year to help create more quality connections, bring more business opportunities, as well as to help boost the industry forward through new ideas and sharing knowledge. WESTM nested in Belgrade, bustling city in South-East Europe, the capital of Serbia, known for its wonderful atmosphere, and great nightlife. In addition, both Belgrade and Serbia are known for rich history and culture – did you know that Serbia is the place where 2nd biggest fortress of Europe is located, or that 6 Roman emperors were born on a territory of Serbia?
Where is WESTM 2020 going to be held?
At Hyatt Regency Belgrade hotel
Who will be there?
Our suppliers are mainly coming from South-East European countries as well as from Central Europe:
- Hotel chains and independent hotels
- Convention Bureaus & Tourism Boards (MICE departments)
- Convention centres
- DMS’s and PCO’s
- Bus operators & Limo Services
- Participant quality – rated as “Very good” and “Excellent” by 71% participants 71% 71%
- Organisation and customer service – rated as “Very good” and “Excellent” by 94% participants 94% 94%
- Overall satisfaction with WESTM – rated as “Very good” and “Excellent” by 79% participants 79% 79%
Belgrade is the largest city of Serbia and the capital at the same time. It will take a special place at your heart from the first visit. Located on two big rivers, Danube and Sava, build on centuries of history and culture of both west and east, today it’s a unique European city. At the same time, Belgrade is a rising star when it comes to MICE industry – for past several years Belgrade was ranked around 50th place on ICCA rankings.
Leading Congress Destination
- Modern metropolis with nearly two million people;
- Excellent air traffic connection via more than 35 international carriers;
- International hotels and world-class conference facilities;
- Belgrade is “New Capital of Cool” (source UK Sunday Times).
Premier Conference Facilities
- Sava Convention Centre – largest conference facility in Southeast Europe (6,000 delegate seats, 18 meeting rooms, 4,000 m2 exhibition space). Steps away from major hotels with accommodation capacity of over 1,000 rooms;
- Belgrade Fair – large trade fair venue;
- Belgrade Arena – 4th largest multifunctional arena in Europe;
- Belexpocentar – the newest multifunctional hall.
Fun for Delegates
- The fortress of Kalemegdan overlooking the Danube and Sava rivers;
- Bohemian quarter of Skadarlija;
- Ada lake resort – one of Europe`s top ten city islands (Virtual Tourist);
- Plethora of museums, galleries, and theatres;
- Rich nightlife – Belgrade never sleeps;
- Stores, shopping malls – open on weekends and until late at night.